2020 Calendar featuring Lasting Impressions Ambassadors/Models
Grand Prize: Expense paid trip to NYFW for two!Have you ever wanted to attend New York Fashion Week? Why is it so hard? Well, it’s by invitation only! So, what must one do to get invited? The answer is simple - win our grand prize and you are in! Yes, we have your tickets! Two airline tickets, two nights in a hotel in the Time Square area, and two tickets to Sherri Hill’s New York Fashion Week show. Who doesn’t want to win, right?!
So, the first question that comes to your mind is, “How do you win?” Winning is simple! Here are the rules and what you must do to win.
We are creating a professional calendar representing the ambassadors/models for our 2019 year. To be featured in the calendar, you must sell a minimum of 25 calendars by October 31, 2019, and each calendar is $20.00. The added benefit of the beautifully designed calendar will be the inserted coupons. The coupons will be of area shops/interest and even some coupons will be of online boutiques so if you aren’t from our area you still will receive some of the benefits!
On top of the coupons, we will set aside one dollar from the sale of each calendar to provide funds to elementary school teachers to help kids who are unable to buy supplies for the school year. The amount of money we collect will determine how many teachers we can help buy supplies.
The person who sells 25 calendars will not be the winner of the NYFW trip, but the person who sells the most will be the winner, but keeping in mind you must sell a minimum of 25 to qualify.
"I've always worn Sherri Hill dresses, but having the opportunity to talk to her backstage after her show was so exciting! NYFW was a dream come true" says Merrill Ann Culverhouse.
Don’t waste time!
Are you ready to get started? Let us help you with important information to help you sell the most!!
Who do you ask to buy?
Family, friends, co-workers, sorority sisters and neighbors…. Just to name a few. Everyone needs a beautiful wall calendar!
Tell me about the calendar!
Each month will feature a certain number of the models/ambassadors from a photo shoot in 2019-2020 prom dresses from Lasting Impressions. The wall calendar will feature important days for the year 2020. The added benefit will be the insert of coupons for area business and/or online stores.
Are any of the funds donated to an organization?
Indeed! One dollar from each calendar will be used to purchase school supplies for less fortunate students in elementary school. The funds will be donated to teachers who submit a request for consideration.
The deadline for selling at least 25 calendars will is October 31, 2019. The person who has submitted the most money for calendars that have been sold by October 31, 2019, will be the winner of the $500.00 gift certificate to Lasting Impressions. Please know that in order to participate in the calendar photo shoot in November you must have already sold and turned in your money for the 25 calendars. However, any calendars sold after the shoot (until December 3rd at 11:59pm Eastern time) will count toward the total number of units sold and will go toward the grand prize calculation.
How will deliver the calendars?
Lasting Impressions will get the calendars to you (the ambassadors/models) and then it’s your responsibility to get the calendars to the purchaser. We’re expecting to deliver the calendars by the second week of January 2020.
What do you get for selling the logo calendars?
Each person selling the calendar will have the opportunity to participate in a photo shoot where the images will be used throughout the year on all forms of social media for Lasting Impressions. The grand prize winner will receive an expense paid trip for two nights to New York City to attend the Sherri Hill Fashion Show. While in NYC you will stay in a hotel in the Time Square area. This prize is valued at more than $2,500. Plus, keep in mind, you must be invitation to Fashion Week, so can you really put a price tag on that?!
- Please email this application to email@example.com along with your head shot and full body shot, it does NOT have to be professional however it MUST be recent!!
- Applications must be received by 11:59p.m. on August 31, 2019. Selection of all models will be made within 10 days of receiving their application. If accepted, you will receive a welcome letter with a sample of the calendar from the prior year and can immediately start selling your calendars.
- All applicants are required to pay the application fee of $40 along with the submission of their application.
- Application fees are to be paid online at LastingImpressionsFormalWear.com
- All participants are required to sell a minimum of 25 calendars to be eligible for participation. Each calendar is $20.00.
- Please take all full body shots wearing a tank top and shorts/ skinny jeans. These photos can be done with a cell phone. Professional pictures are not required.
- If you are selected as a model & any information you have given is false, then you will be disqualified without question.
- Lasting Impressions is looking for models of all shapes, sizes, races, looks, etc.
- Model Search is open to ages 13 - 22
- Must be 13 by December 31st, 2019
- Model needed in dress sizes 0 - 16
- Applicants may live anywhere in the United States; however each applicant must have responsible transportation to and from the Lasting Impressions Formal Wear store in Columbus, GA.
- Failure to arrive on the day of the photo shoot will result in disqualification from the competition.
- A panel will approve the models as finalists and each model will be required to participate in our “Calendar Sale”.
- The model who sells the most calendars will be awarded an expense paid trip to New York to attend the Sherri Hill NYFW Show. This trip will include two tickets for the Sherri Hill NYFW Show, two airline tickets and two nights in a hotel in the Time Square area.
- By submitting my application, I understand the rules/guidelines and allow the decision of the staff of Lasting Impressions or the third-party agent to be the final decision.
- If not selected, I agree to conduct myself in a sportsman’s like conduct and not post derogatory comments on Facebook or any other social media outlet.
- The applicant understands she cannot participate with another formal wear store’s social media, ad campaign or any other type of promotion until July 1, 2020
- If you are under 19 years of age, a parent or guardian must give written consent
*Lasting Impressions & said photographers reserve the right to edit photos as necessary without question*
(All Prize packages will be presented to separate winners)
- Grand Prize (1 winner): Expense paid trip to New York at attend Sherri Hill's NYFW show. Package includes: 2 tickets to Sherri Hill's NYFW Show, 2 airline tickets to New York City, 2 night hotel stay in Times Square, and $200 cocktail allowance for Sherri Hill dress to wear to the runway show. *All other expenses will be the responsibility of the winner*
- Prom Dress (1 Winner): 1 free prom dress valued up to $500. *if dress exceeds $500 - winner is responsible for balance*
- Bill Alverson (1 Winner): 1 hour session with Bill Alverson, interview coach.
- Prom Video: The opportunity to be featured in the Lasting Impression Prom 2019 social media video advertisement
- Modeling: If applicable, the opportunity to be presented to Elite Model Management in New York City, New York.
- Modeling Opportunities: If applicable, we will present your photos and bio sheet to the World of Prom market in Atlanta, Georgia for modeling opportunities with the top prom designers.
- Spray Tan (1 Winner): 1 Spray tan
- Flowers (1 Winner): Bouquet of Flowers courtesy of Ann's Porch in Columbus, GA
- Swag Bag (1 Winner): Sherri Hill swag bag filled with various items from Designer Sherri Hill
- Swag Bag (1 Winner): MacDuggal swag bag filled with various items from Designer MacDuggal
- Swag Bag (1 Winner): Rachel Allan swag bag filled with various items from Designer Rachel Allan
- Photoshoot (1 Winner): $100 off of a 3 look photoshoot with Atlanta based photographer, Matt Boyd Photography.
All Models will receive:
- Lasting Impressions Prom 2020 t-shirt and various other items included in a Lasting Impressions swag bag
- Prom dress discount from Lasting Impressions in the amount of $150.00. This discount is not valued with any other promotion.
- Free 2 hour group session with runway coach and with Elite Model Management supermodel, Lu Sierra.
- Consideration to be featured in the Lasting Impression Prom 2020 social media video campaign
- Consideration for your photos and bio sheet to be presented at the World of Prom market in Atlanta, Georgia for modeling opportunities with the top prom designers.
- Consideration to be presented to Elite Model Management
New prizes being added ALL THE TIME!
So, you ask yourself, what are you trying to accomplish? Allow us to share that information with you!
- We’re wanting to create a beautiful 12-month calendar where each of you can be featured. The images for the calendar will be shot in our Columbus, Georgia area before Thanksgiving.
- The calendar will be full of coupons that you can use in the area or some of them will be coupons that you can use online. Side note: If you know of a company that would like to advertise in the calendar, please let us know and we will be happy to follow up with that person.
- One dollar of every calendar you sell will be used to buy school supplies for elementary schools.
- National Holidays and Ambassador Birthdays are some of the things you might find printed inside of our calendar, plus a couple of other fun things!
- The deadline for selling the minimum number of calendars (25) is October 1, 2019 and all calendars sold after the October 1, 2019, must be submitted by December 3, 2019. Please know that in order to participate in the calendar photo shoot in November you must have already sold 25 calendars. However, any calendars sold after the shoot (until December 3rd at 11:59pm Eastern time) will count toward the total number of units sold and will go toward the grand prize calculation. We must have all payments for calendars sold by Dec 5th.
We’re not asking you to sell calendars and not be rewarded. No, that isn’t our style. We want to reward you for your hard work. The person who sells the most calendars by the deadline will receive an expense paid trip to New York City for the Sherri Hill Fashion Week Show in February. This trip includes 2 nights in a hotel in the Time Square area, 2 airline tickets to NYC and 2 tickets to the Sherri Hill show. Come on, who doesn’t want to be invited to Fashion Week? So, if you haven’t started selling the calendars get busy! Remember, you must sell a minimum of 25 calendars to be featured in our 2019 calendar.
If for some reason, there is a tie regarding calendar sells the tie will be broken as follow: The two ambassadors that are tied will be notified and will be given an additional 3 days to sell any additional calendars they can to break the tie.
Calendar Details & Cover:
Our calendar is produced by a professional printing company allowing the entire calendar to be printed using high quality paper and printing. The calendar is a souvenir that notes nationally recognized holidays, the ambassadors “national day” and provides coupons for boutiques and other businesses.
This year you can be featured on the cover of the calendars you sell. You can either sell enough calendars that you are featured, or you can purchase the cover of the calendar. Details are outlined below.
Here are the details and benefits to selling the calendars:
Calendar Quantity & Benefit
25 - Featured inside our 2020 Lasting Impressions Calendar
50 - Featured inside our 2020 Lasting Impressions Calendar with the option to purchase the cover for an additional $375.00. The cover image will only be for the calendars sold by you.
125 - Featured inside our 2020 Lasting Impressions calendar and will have the solo feature on the cover for FREE. This image will be for the calendars you sell.
200 - Featured inside our 2020 Lasting Impressions calendar and will have the solo feature on the cover for FREE. This will be for the calendars you sell. You will get to select your cover image from 3 different photos. Plus, you will receive a FREE CRUISE! The free cruise includes the cost of the cruise only. You are responsible for transportation to the port and back home after the cruise and all gratuities.
The person who sells the most calendars will receive the paid trip to the NYFW SHERRI HILL SHOW!
The cruise will be confirmed a little later and will be posted on the model Facebook page. It is our intent to take a 3 to 4 day cruise in November or December. The cruise is offered to anyone participating in the ambassador/model program. Any ambassador selling 200 calendars or more will receive the cruise for free. We encourage all of you to join us and lets have fun together! If you have any questions about the cruise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to have as many people as possible join us. Please know that you must be accompanied by a parent for the cruise.
A strong social media presence is very important for us. While it is important that we produce a great calendar, it is just as important that we prepare for prom season using each of you on our social media outlets. While shooting the calendar, we will also have a photographer on hand shooting pictures that we will use for social media. I cannot stress this enough, you are critical to this success! Let’s talk a minute about how our social media campaign will work.
- As noted, we will have a photographer on hand to shoot individual photos during the calendar shoot. You will do an individual shoot using the dress you modeled in the calendar and possibly any other dresses that a Lasting Impressions team member ask you to model.
- During prom season (January to April) we will post pictures taken by our professional photographer. If it is your image, we will tag you. We as that you repost the image within 18 hours.
- If you see an image that you love from one of your Lasting Impressions ambassadors, please repost it. You never know when we are watching social media, well yes you do, we watch it daily, and you might be the winner of a cool gift or a swag bag! Yes, it will be that easy to win prizes. Simply repost your own pictures and then repost a friend’s picture that we have posted and you just might win. We will have a weekly winner.
Social Media / National Day:
- We're excited about National Day this year. This started last year and you were able to select your National Day to promote. This year we will provide you with a list of National Days. They can be individual or photographed as a group depending on the demand for each National Day.
- Yes, we’re packing a lot into the calendar shoot. We will do a “behind the scenes video” and we will do a few 30 second clips to post throughout prom season. This is important so read closely. Since it is 30 second clips and we are limited to the number of episodes we can film, I cannot make any promises that you will be included if you aren’t your best while filming. The message here is to make sure you are always on point and you are your best during the shoot. We would love to include you in the video promos but in the end, your performance is up to you. So, just give me your best! Once the clip appears on social media, we will ask EVERYONE to repost. I’m sure there will be a prize for the best performance! Will you win the prize?
Yes, we’re wanting to have a fun time. Yes, we are wanting great photos and yes we will give away prizes other than the trip to NYC. Details will come a little later how you can be the winner of the $500 gift certificate to Lasting Impressions. So buckle up, get your best game face on and get started selling calendars. Our calendar program will be the first step to having a successful model/ambassador campaign.
Make sure you join our Facebook page “LASTING IMPRESSIONS MODEL SEARCH 2019/2020”. It will be the place where we post important information such as: companies that are offering coupons for the coupon, photographers, videographers, etc. We will also use the group page to communicate and share thoughts, ideas and get encouragement!
Tentative Dates for Calendar Shoot:
November 7-8, 2019 or November 9-10, 2019*
If the demand only requires one shoot, it will be November 9-10, 2019.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We’re here to help you and together we will have a great 2020. Now, who will sell the most calendars?
Get started below!